Today our critically Zombie tactical strategy game Trapped Dead is finally available also through our own shop system. To celebrate this release, we are also happy to bring the newest patch to the game officially to life.
Trapped Dead can be bought via our shop.
The patch can be downloaded through the game itself or here.
Patchnotes Trapped Dead 1.0.71:
- several text and layout adjustments
- item pop-up text is now removed when the item is picked up
- adjusted walkable areas in Weapon Shop and Shooting Range level
- fixed mouse trapped inside an area that is smaller than the current window
- fixed crash during fights when weapon was destroyed (e.g. grenades)
- fixed a bug that an attack loop was repeated over and over again
- changed some movement parameters for quicker turning and pathfinding around corners
- stamina change due to movement or melee fight is now unique for every character
- several balancing issues addressed
- fixed input bug where fast clicking interrupted a started attack
- ranged weapon cursor will now fade out if target is out of range
- fixed bug where you can't interrupt the current movement by attacking something
- increased attack speed of some zombies
- fixed AI pathfinding states after attack
- fixed AI sensor update intervals and location detection
- fixed crash in AI sensor array update
- 'Ready' button in bunker is now enabled as soon as a character is selected by the client
- fixed item synchronization in bunker when a client has already selected some items and a new client joins
- new messages about network state
- increased pushback to zombies because of disabled ragdoll
- fixed crash in explosive scene objects handling (barrels)
- player name can now be chosen in Host or Join Menu
- special handling for multiplayer mission events where party setup differs from storyline
- fixed "locked" characters in bunker
- Refactored fight system for multiplayer matches to avoid double hits on client
- fixed AI's dead target handling, not all references to player were removed
Today Headup Games is proud to announce that their upcoming zombie survival game Trapped Dead has been awarded with the German Game Developer Award.
The German Game Developer Award is one of the most renowned awards in the German games industry.
Trapped Dead is awarded as "Best Action Game 2010".
You can find more about the German Game Developer Award @: http://www.adgi.de (only German unfortunately)
Headup Games is pleased to present today a little bit of background information in regards to the unique A.I. and the sensor system featured in their upcoming release of Trapped Dead – the first tactical zombie survival game!
The trailer shows the mood in the upcoming zombie survival and PC exclusive game.
In the course of the next weeks we will release a gameplay trailer as well. So stay tuned!
Each chapter of the game will feature at least one trap which will make it much easier or which will be required in order to advance in the level.
All of these traps are different in their setup, and today we want to give you the first example: In the prison, there is a water pond at the feet of the electric chair. By luring the Zombies to the chair and then activating the high voltage switch, you can grill the Zombies at this location, avoiding the deadly close combats required otherwise. Other traps are very different, but they do have one thing in common: They are all great fun :)
We are very pleased today to present you the packshot.
Q&A with the devs: If you have any questions to the developer of Trapped Dead, feel free to post your qouestions on our board.
Today we are releasing the zombiefying first wallpapers for our upcoming tactical Zombie Survival game Trapped Dead. And don't forget: You can win a nice shirt!
You can find the wallpapers here.
Also one exclusive wallpaper on GamingXP.
Today we are proud to launch the website of Trapped Dead.
We hope you have fun and enjoy all the contents we made for you. If you have any problems, please contact us. Do you have ideas or questions to the game? Share your sentiments in our forum!
Today we can show you new screenshots. Just go to the screenshot section to view the zombies :)Media